dimanche 17 octobre 2010

Shower pour cochons ~ Pig Shower

Hi.
My name is Elizabeth and I’m a 3 year old Tamworth sow, and considered a knock-out red-head amongst my peers at La Ferme Quinn/Quinn Farm.

This will be my 4th litter of baby piglets. The American father was love at first sight and a whirl-wind romance.

Being a heritage breed farm animal, my genetics are of significant importance. (Check out www.rarebreedscanada.ca for more information).

My offspring piglets are spread from BC to Ontario and all are reportedly doing well.

Here at Quinn Farm we have many friends; some of them are also in the ‘family way’ and are of heritage importance too. Sybil, my friend, a Hampshire pig, delivered last week, with a litter of lovely bouncing baby piglets.

We were quite nervous about delivering our babies here in Quebec, having recently moved from Manitoba, with the health care thing and the new language and all.

To get to know our new friends and neighbours we are planning a baby shower on Sunday October, 17th starting at 10:00am we hope you can attend.

See you at the Farm.

Elizabeth.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire